Pulses are a boon to vegetarians and vegans. Legumes including Toor dal are of major importance in our diet contributing as the main source of plant protein. Among legumes, Toor dal is predominantly grown and consumed in India and is also known as red gram and arhar dal. We cannot find a kitchen in India without Toor dal! Dal is a good source of minerals such as magnesium and iron.
Ambika Toor Dhall (Bombay) 1kg
- Free from chemicals, artificial colors and preservatives
- Sortex cleaned, superior quality and unpolished
- Tur Dal is rich source of protein and high in dietary fiber
- Chana dal is rich source of dietary fibre, proteins and diabetic friendly
- Hygienically packed in a stand-up pouch and completely sealed to preserve aroma and purity to avoid any contamination
SKU: AKS_TDB_1 Categories: Beans & Nuts, Beans, Nuts & Dhalls, Cooking & Daily Essentials Tags: Ambikas, ambikas toor dhal, cooking essential, dhal, healthy, toor dhal